Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Friday, April 18, 2008

Gift Certificates


I just thought that some of you checking here, might just be looking for that perfect gift for that special someone. Maybe they are engaged or just had a baby or a housewarming, anniversary... anyway, here's an idea:

A Gift Certificate, in any demonination to go towards the session fee and prints!

Well there's my post for the week!!

I'll be heading out with Chantelle tomorrow (let's pray the weather cooperates) to the city for a get together with some other photographers. I should have some new pics to post after that!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

A beautiful gift idea Allison..just wanted to tell you I love your certificate...looks great! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi - can you send me a price list? pinksen@ualberta.ca I am interested in family photography and wedding! Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

looks great babe, very impressive
I vere proud of what you have done