Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Thursday, June 26, 2008

4H Achievement Day

WOW, it really has been a while... and a crazy while at that!! I have all these ideas for post to put on here... the problem is time. Anyway, i just thought that I would share a few shots of the 4H Acheivement Day event held at the Sandero Ranch here in Lac La Biche. My little girl is a part of the multi club, where they do everything from cooking to crafts and woodworking... pretty much you name it, they have a project book for it. I know, i know... who knew 4H was all that and more! I remember when I was in school and all the farm kids were in it to sell thier cows. (They got to miss school sometimes for the sale, I remember that!) So here are a few from the day...


No comments: