Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Friday, August 22, 2008

Why custom photography seems so costly... hmmmm.

I came across this blog while searching around for inspiration which I do quite frequently and found it really interesting. It explains the costs behind custom photography, which happens to be what i do. Pop over to this site if you have ever wondered why session fees and prints costs seem to be high, it explains it better than i ever could!

http://www.professionalchildphotographer.com/information/

Marianne Drenthe does a great job in her article, very detailed and helpful!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Thx for the comment you left on my blog Alli!

I love this article... I have read it several times, and I'm so glad you are sharing it on your blog! I should do the same.... it really puts things into perspective ;)

....off to read it again! lol

Chantal said...

Thanks for sharing the article Alli, very insightful... helps photographers explain in a polite way how costs are justified... given all the work you put into your work I'm sure it would be easy to get defensive when people try and compare prices to large retail stores.