Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

family fun.

One of the favorite parts of this job is meeting and getting to know people.  Really, there are just so many great aspects of being a photographer, and to me, this is one of the best!  After a few minutes of shooting, people open up and get in the moment, really enjoying being there with each other and having fun with the "poses"!  This family was no exception.  This little girl is in my daughters class, so we have always known them, but when I was asked to photograph her family, I had the opportunity to really meet them!  Thanks so much and it was great getting to know you!  I hope you enjoy your memories we made!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Memories For Life Photography said...

Oh Alli!!!! Great family session!!!! Love all you angles and conversions!!!!! Beautiful.........

Lindsay Bateman said...

Such cute fun photos Alli! Yet again, another fabulous job.:)

Keep sharing!! You inspire me constantly!

Andrea W said...

Alli, I love these family photos! One day I will have you photograph my family!