Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mother's Day Session

Here's a sneak peak from the session I did on Mother's Day with two incredible people!  A daughter who is so thoughtful and passionate for such precious moments and a mother who raised her!!  It was the daughters idea to have a session with her mom, on Mother's Day, to celebrate a year of things to remember.  Mom's big birthday, L getting married this year... such special times.  Congratulations on everything... it was so much fun to work with you both, I hope you enjoy these as memories as much as I enjoyed capturing them for you!!


There's many more... I'm almost done!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures Alli. You two are so beautiful. Great idea Lindsay. Mom's are so special to us what better way to thank them and honouring them by wanting to take pictures with them.
D. Gauthier

Anonymous said...

Alli, the pictures are beautiful!! They captured exactly the essence I wanted to. I cannot wait to start my scrapbook! You are truly talented in every way. Your interpretation is beautiful! Thank you so much for capturing such a special moment for my mom and I to have forever.
~Lindsay~

Anonymous said...

I agree, you really captured the essence of their close relationship! They are both beautiful women and I love that the shoot was on Mother's Day. I can't think of a better way to celebrate the love that a Mother and her Daughter share!!!
Once agian, you have amazed me!!
Great work Alli!!