Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Friday, May 9, 2008

Weekend Wedding

I had the most wonderful weekend second shooting for Jana of Jana Kendall Photography! She is an absolute inspiration to me. Jana captured this most memorable day for the beautiful couple to cherish for a lifetime! Her newly launched website is amazing,
I had a blast Jana, I am sooooo looking forward to the summer!



It was such a perfect wedding for a perfect couple! I wish you two a lifetime of love!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Ally,
You truely captured the essence of weddings in these pics....emontion, passion, fun and of course love!

Great Work! I look forwad to seeing more of your work in the future!

Anonymous said...

Did you just love it? Great job, the bride and groom will be so happy!