Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Sunday, March 1, 2009

pure.

It's been a while since I have photographed my gorgeous God daughter. So when I was babysitting her the other day, i took advantage of the opportunity! Talk about a happy baby, not once did she cry or fuss, not once! Then when i took out the camera... out came the full smiles! I'm positive she is the happiest baby ever. I'm not kidding. And yes, I am proud... just look at her!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A little bit of a longer post.  Oh well, I'm sure you done mind!  ;o)

5 comments:

Cyberkitty said...

Quite the lucky little beauty to have you as her God mother! These are such adorable shots Allison.

Kyla :)

M Plamondon said...

These are absolutely fantastic and what a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Alli, those shots are awesome!!! Great job!!

Lindsay Bateman said...

OMG....these are fabulous! What a precious baby!:) You did some amazing work here Alli! Love all the poses, props, outfits...way too cute! And I love your watermark/stamp.
ADORABLE!

Memories For Life Photography said...

What a great session Alli!!!! She's so cute!!!!!! Good work!