Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

sisters.

This past weekend my two sisters who each live 5 hours away, in opposite directions, came out. It was so great to catch up, laugh and just be together. My dad has formally requested photos of each of his 4 daughters, so he can put some up in the new house. So since I don't see them often, we headed out for a mini photo shoot and some fun! I know, I said 4 of us, I will have more up when I can take my other sister out too, then yes, I will get some of myself too! Enjoy.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Memories For Life Photography said...

Awwww Ali! These are awesome!!!! Your sisters are SO beautiful!!! Lucky you! Great job!

Lindsay Bateman said...

Gorgeous photos Alli! You are so blessed!:)

Chris Paltzat said...

Great Session, Ali. I like the processing :)

Kyla Feschuk said...

What a wonderfully FUN session ... but - where are the shots of YOU ???