Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Southern Session

I had booked a couple of family sessions in southern Alberta about 4 months ago and the time finally came!  Although with the late start to spring I was starting to wonder if we would have any green out!  There was and it turned out to be a couple of hot sunny days!  The first family i met up with has a beautiful, acreage outside of Carstairs, with a VERY old, gorgeous farmhouse!  They have redone most of it, but the character and beauty was well preserved.  Thank you so much for trusting me with your family photos, I had so much fun with your family, it was great to meet you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lindsay Bateman said...

WOW!! Alli those are beautiful! I am LOVING the vintage feel right now, and those photos are totally vintage. I love it. And what a beautiful building...ooohhh the creative possibilities, you must have been in heaven!

Justina said...

These are beautiful! Nicely done, girl!

Tasha said...

Way to go Alli, you ROCKED this session!