Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WEBSITE.

IT'S HERE!! It's finally complete. My website is now up and ready, with all the information you would want. I hope you find it user friendly and pleasing to view. I realize the photos take a while to load, but there is just no getting around that when you have a site that is based on photos! Please take a moment to drop by the site and let me know what you think!

Thank you to all of my clients, friends and family for all your love and support. It just means so much more than you know...

Moments Photography by Allison

1 comment:

Michele Maria Dallaire: Doula Childbirth Educator, Birthing From Within Mentor said...

Love your website Alli, it looks great, easy to use, love the music!!