Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

sweet expressions.

This has to be one of the cutest little babies around!  So adorable and full of expressions, happy to have his picture taken, despite some technical difficulties!  We managed and I'm pretty happy with the end result, although the credit here goes to the adorable little boy!  It really helps that my clients are so good looking!  Mom was so easy going and relaxed, i so commend you for this.  You will have a calm, happy child!  Enjoy your memories!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So, we've been home now for about 18 hours and reality is starting to set in...

3 comments:

jus said...

I love this little guy! Great ideas. When are you coming out...I know a cutie that is pretty photogenic! hahaha.

Andrea W said...

Alli, these are so cute! I love the one in the basket, my fav!

Lindsay Bateman said...

Just gorgeous girl!
I love your storyboards.
So sweet.