Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

engagement.

Couples have the most amazing engagement stories! So I have decided to tell them with each engagement posting!

This groom-to-be surprised his fiancé with a trip to Hawaii, where he proposed during a helicopter tour of the volcanos! I am so impressed with how thoughtful and romantic this story is and others i have recently heard, which i am excited to share with you, while posting the photos of their engagement session!

Everything was perfect about this session, beautiful weather, gorgeous couple and amazing chemistry! I could feel the love through these images while i worked on them!

I'm looking forward to your July wedding!








3 comments:

M Plamondon said...

Wow, these are really amazing! Such chemistry! Love it!!

Lindsay Bateman said...

Aaagghh!!! I absolutely LOVE these of Brandi & Chad! Just gorgeous! I am so happy they booked you! You did such a gorgeous job Alli. Love the angles and poses. The daisy/field one is definitly a favorite! So cute and timeless.
xo

Isn't photography AMAZING?????

Memories For Life Photography said...

Oh Alli!!!!! You have such talent!!!!! I LOve them all, you did an amazing job with them all!!! I'm sure they are so happy with them!!!!