Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Sunday, September 20, 2009

referral contest WINNER

I just couldn't wait until tomorrow to do the big "reveal", i am just so excited!

I assigned numbers to the names of those who were identified as having referred someone, in the order they came in. There were 52 names of people who had referred me. I entered the number 1 - 52 on the website, random.org, and a random computer generated number was drawn.

THAT NUMBER WAS 4! Andrea Williams was the forth name identified by someone who was referred! Congratulations Andrea! I am so excited to do your session, whatever kind of session it is! Please reply to me by email at www.momentsbyalli@mcsnet.ca.

I had an amazing turnout with regards to referrals on my facebook fan page, helping me to advertise my business and i am so thankful for that. Sometimes in business as in life you hit road bumps and other things which get you down, but with your support and encouragement i have been able to grow this business and get through the challenges. I truly am blessed. Thank you so much for allowing me to pursue this dream. i only hope that when my photographs are looked at, it brings as much happiness to those looking at them as it does for me creating them. There really would be no point if they weren't enjoyed by others.

Thank you all again so much! There will be more contests and promos, they are just too much fun!

No comments: