Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

GALLERY!

I am so excited to be making this happen!  I really love photography and am so excited to be able to share this passion with you!  Thank you so much to all of you who support me and encourage me and just listen, it means more to me than you know!  I am so looking forward to this year and really hope that it brings more opportunities and experience!

My gallery is now available for viewing!!  Don't worry I didn't rent a space or spend tons to get it going, it is really quite simple and I am just blessed to have the help and resources!!  Of course, I mean my mom and dad!  They have really been there for me to help me along the way!  Dad, you are always full of answers and advice and it really means so much, thank you!  On top of this they have let me use their coffee shop to display my work.  So go and visit SNICKERDOODLES on main street in Lac La Biche and enjoy a specialty coffee and some baking, sit and relax and check out some of my photos!!

Thanks to all of you for letting me share your portraits in Snickerdoodles, I love you all!

Alli 

No comments: