Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Loving it more and more every day...

So I spent a long night last night on the computer and I am so thankful (even though my eyes are still sore!). I have met and been inspired by a few photographers (I'll be adding new links to their sites). Thanx for the advice and support!!

I was going through some photos from fall and thought that I would post some from a family session since I have been a bad, bad photographer and haven't thought of anything creative to photograph. Now that the weather is supposed to be "average" I'll be getting out!! Can't wait!


I played with the color on this one for a vintage look.

1 comment:

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

these are adorable shots of the kids in the fall leaves! i especially love the birds eye view one, i often forget to use that view...great job! (thanks so much for putting a link to my site!!) your a doll

devon