Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Innocence

This beautiful baby boy was 8 days old, when I had the pleasure of photographing him. I love that I can capture and enjoy the sweet innocence of babies. When I look back to when my children were that young, it just seems like such a blur... the love was indescribable, but with that came exhaustion! Now that mine are older and I am able to photograph newborns, I can only enjoy the miracle.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

M Plamondon said...

Such beautiful and precious pictures!

Anonymous said...

everytime i check out your blog the creativity gets me everytime,so beautiful