Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Way too long!

Sorry it has been so long since i last posted... I am wrapping up my fall sessions and preparing for the next sessions! I'm also trying to undergo somewhat of a business makeover and am looking forward to it!

I'll post soon! Oh and just for some inspiration and thankful thoughts, check out Lindsays' blog. You don't even have to know her to know how genuine of a person she is!

1 comment:

Lindsay Bateman said...

You are just waaaaay to sweet. I can't believe the infamous Alli gave me a shout out! You are the cutest thing! So excited to see your business makeover, how awesome. Definitly looking forward to it as well as seeing some more pics from your sessions! You are fabulous at what you do. Isn't it so awesome to have such a passion for something?