Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Monday, November 17, 2008

Life.

This session was very special to me. You see, the lady in the photos was my co-worker. She retired at the end of October and I miss her! Not only was i able to learn from her, I gained a friend! The last 2 1/2 years were so great, I am so glad that I was able to meet you and build a friendship... I hope you like your photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lindsay Bateman said...

Gorgeous!! I just love the emotion that I feel when I look at the pictures you take...and your new header is amazing too...

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

SOOO Awesome! i really love them, love the hands..love the conversion on the last one! you will have to share with me what you used...you are soo good! i love coming over here..