Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Blessings.

I wanted to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas! Enjoy every moment this time offers, from tears of joy when seeing loved ones again to tears of sorrow thinking of loved ones who are no longer with you in body, but in spirit. Cherish the moments of expression, emotion, gratitude and most of all... love. Really soak in every moment.

Thank you so much to all my clients from 2008, I look forward to working with you again soon and experiencing new moments that you have to share!

To my best friends (this includes my husband!)... I just want to thank you for all the support and encouragement, for letting me ramble on about photography forEVER, and most of all, for the love! You have been the best friends anyone could ask for, sometimes I think it is unfair that I am so lucky to have you. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I love you.

Cheers to a new year full of blessings and beginnings. God Bless you all!

1 comment:

Lindsay Bateman said...

Beautiful post Alli, written from a beautiful girl, with such a beautiful spirit and soul! Keep living your life with the passion you do, and your journey will inevitably be an amazing one!
All the best to you and your family for 2009.
xoxo