Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Monday, December 29, 2008

New Years Session Give-A-Way


To celebrate the new year, I will be doing a draw for a FREE SESSION! The session can be used for anything... children, family, engagement... whatever! My sessions include a $25 credit which can be put towards prints or the high resolution photo disc! 
Details...
• Just make a comment in the reviews section of my facebook page (scroll to the very bottom) OR comment after the "Session Give-A-Way" post here on my blog
• All comments must be before midnight New Years eve.
• Draw will take place Thursday January 1, 2009. The winner will be announced on a note on this page, as well as by post on my blog and an message will be sent to that person.
• Open to everyone within traveling distance, Lac La Biche, Plamondon (and area) and Carstairs (and area) * sessions in Carstairs will take place in May * If you are outside these areas and would still like to try, travel charges could apply, unless you would like to come to Plamondon!
So tell your friends and Good LUCK!

P.S. Check my facebook page!

13 comments:

M Plamondon said...

Ooooh, Give-a-ways!! Fantastic! I'm in!!

Hope you have a fantastic New Year!!

Lindsay Bateman said...

Ooooh! What a great idea! Yay! Pick me pick me!!
Haha.
Luv Ya girlie!

Anonymous said...

Loved the Mother-Daughter session you did this past summer. This is definetly something I would love to do, great job in capturing that special bond between "mother and child" Until I had children of my own, I never did understand how unconditional the love from your mother really is.

Memories For Life Photography said...

Hey, Count me in!!!!! I love your work .......as always!!!!

Memories For Life Photography said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chantal Balash said...

love the pics you took of my sister (anniversary) and would love to do something like that for Cory. So, pick me!

Anonymous said...

I loved the session you did with Destiny and me....have a few more special moments comming up in the new year so would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get this:)I always check your facebook and blog pages to see what new ideas you come up with!!!
Diane Cloutier

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bryanna said...

I love your work - so I am definitely in. What a good idea. All the best in the new year!

Anonymous said...

Count me in Alli!! Would love to have some of your work on our walls!!


Terri

Siobhan said...

What a great idea Allison!!

Anonymous said...

I was reading you personal profile and wondering how come you never mentioned your husband!!!

Moments Photography said...

Thank you everyone for all your comments! Oh and sorry honey... I will change my profile, because without your love, support and encouragement, I don't know where I would be right now. Thank you for being you. I love you.