Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Friday, December 12, 2008

winter family session.

I was so excited to do this shoot! Snow can make for some beautiful photos! It turned out to be perfect... mild temperatures, fresh snow fall, new snow falling so gently and of course a gorgeous family! Just a note that this entire family, I mean everyone, has the most incredible eyes. I so wish i could have captured more close shots of their eyes. After about an hour and a half or so, the boys were sooo cold, they did so well tho and each got a candy cane after the drive back (when both of their boots and socks were off and mom and I were rubbing feet with the heater cranked!)! Thank you so much for trusting me with these memories, I truly hope you enjoy them and I can't wait to work with you guys again, let's change it up tho and wait for some hot weather beach shots!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wow, I didn't realize I had this many to post... hope you enjoyed!

P.S. I had to include this last one... this is the time when the boys were DONE. ;o)

2 comments:

Lindsay Bateman said...

Beautiful photos Alli! You did another incredible job, yet again. I love your blog, so full of inspiration. Hope you are doing great! xoxo

Adrienne said...

Awesome job Allison! I think this is my favorite session you've done to date :) You truly captured the magic of winter and the beauty of family! Thx for sharing!