Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Thursday, January 1, 2009

WINNER!

Congratulations to JOLENE BALES-BRANDER! Jolene is the winner of the free session give-a-way for the new year!

Email me at the link to the right for more information!

Thank you to all those who entered, your comments touched my heart and started my New Year off great! I can't wait to see what this year has to hold!

So to all of you I wish you all the best for 2009!

I took a video of the draw done by myself and my daughter yesterday at noon, but for some reason blogger just keeps giving me an error when I try to upload it. I will keep trying, just another something for me to learn! Hopefully I will have it posted in the next couple of days!

P.S. I think I will be doing more of these in the months to come for 2009... keep checking back for details!

1 comment:

Lindsay Bateman said...

Congratulations Jolene! Great give-away Alli!