Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Balance...

Well, times are a little hectic... so I haven't added any photos in a while, you've probably noticed! I'm processing orders and booking for the summer. Not to mention hockey, 4H and work. I'm even trying to sqeeze in a little me time... I know selfish isn't it!! Don't worry I'm not doing very good at it. I am so grateful for the time that I have at home, I think that I can safely say that I have acheived somewhat of a balance. If only my little one could entertain himself a little more... although he always seems happy just following me around while I try to keep up with the housework!
Ok, so I can't post without sticking in at least one picture! This has to be one of my favorites! Look, I caught his little tear!! He is just the cutest!!

No comments: