Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Cute little man!



Well, I almost slept in this morning!  I looked at the clock and saw 7:49.  I couldn't figure out what day it was... you know when you wake up confused because you were in such a deep sleep?  That was what it was like.  Then I realized that Kale had to be out the door for hockey in 10 minutes!  Holidays are over!  We did it though, he was dressed and feed, hockey gear in hand and out the door to Westlock!  Good luck in your game honey!!  So now that the rush is over and I am awake, I thought this to be a perfect time to add some more shots.  This little guy is so happy, it was so easy to get a smile out of him, he just didn't stop!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Allison! I see you have my site on here :) I am glad I am an inspiration to you...Your pictures are gorgeous! I love the black and whites the best.

Marcie
Fairytale Fotography

Moments Photography said...

Thank you so much, you don't know how much that means! Yup, your photography is amazing a definate inspiration! Thanks! :)