Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Friday, January 18, 2008

Family Portraits!



I took these photos for another one of my bestest friends back in November. As you can see, I've been playing with black & white inside, while there is snow on the ground, outside. I'm not sure how much "studio" stuff I will be doing, cuz it might get a little costly to really set up for that. But I will do what I can. I love this because you can really focus on the subjects.


Just another "pose"! I really like the sepia look to this shot, it makes it warm to me.


This captures them, truely. Very lighthearted and happy. Thanks, guys!



I love photography, for so many reasons! One being the final results and how you really capture them in the moment.

No comments: