Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Monday, January 14, 2008

Valentines Day Is Around the Corner!

Design by Teresa N.

The last two are designed by Bobbie's Custom Templates

Just some ideas for your valentine!!  Some of your kids may be coming home with them from my kids this year, just a little something different!
So, is anyone doing anything special this year on Valentines Day?  I love this day, only because I am such a pathetic, hopeless romantic.  Any excuse to go overboard on romance is more than welcome here!!  Although we never really do too much, we make an extra nice meal (we usually eat pretty fancy anyway, cuz my husband loves to cook), crack open the sparkling apple juice and then break out the pink, heart decorated cupcakes that the kids made!!  So, we'll see!

If anyone is interested in some cards, there are also a couple other different designs, so just email me for more info.  My email is at the very bottom of the blog!

No comments: