Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Monday, July 28, 2008

Baby girl!

And here is her beautiful baby girl!! I know, don't cha wish it would be so fast! These photos are from when she was 7 weeks old already! She was squirmy, but oh so CUTE! And I am VERY proud to say that my husband and I were asked to be her Godparents!! So that entitles me to even more bragging rights! Isn't she perfect!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots Alli...congratulations on becoming a Godmother!!! She is a beautiful baby and the mom's maternity shots were precious. I love the one with her and her two other children. You really have a talent for capturing such special memories!

Lindsay Bateman said...

Gorgeous pics...yet again!! Love them and fabulous job girl!