Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Strength and inspiration

Everybody knows that family will always be there, but until you are faced with something in life that seems unbearable, do you truly understand this fact. I have been so blessed to have had my sister and nephew living with me for the last couple months, we have really been able to get to know each other as I didn't live at home with her for too long being that i am 9 years older than her. These last few months have taught me strength and endurance, have opened my eyes and allowed me to see past my own life that i live with my family. This time has reassured me in my belief that all things happen for a reason for all involved. I just want you to know sis, that I love you and am so very proud of you! Oh and thanx for modeling... lol!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Lindsay Bateman said...

Beautiful shots Alli. Your sis and nephew are gorgeous. Your sis has such a beautiful smile...actually i thought there was a relation happening, i can see so many similiarities between the both of you, one of them being that "beautiful smile!". God bless you for opening your home and hearts to them!! What a great sister you are and she is so lucky to have you in her life as I am sure she already is aware. Love the pics!!

Memories For Life Photography said...

Great shots Alli!!!! You are so blessed and so is your sister for having you in her life just when she needed someone the most. Great use of color for these. They trully capture your feeling our sisterly love!!!! Your da best!!! :)

Adrienne said...

Love that last shot! :) Awesome!!

I have seen your sister a few times around, and only at May Long weekend did I put it together that she was your sister! I can totally see the resemblance now too :) Reading your post makes me happy for you guys to have eachother, and makes me sad since I have to now move away from my sister.. :( to be closer to the rest of our families. Enjoy your time together :)

Anonymous said...

Your sister is beautiful, Allison. I love your wedding photos too. And what a cutie for a nephew! Family rules.

Anonymous said...

Wow Alli these turned out amazing. You did such a good job.
Thank you for being you and always being there for me. I have learned so much from you and I truly am blessed to have you as my loving, caring sister. Not only for me and Deacon, but for everyone in your life.
OH, Its Vic. xoxoxo