Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Blogging, blogging, blogging...

So I know most of you who check out my blog already see most of these pics on facebook... but for those of you not on facebook, I will always add to my blog!!! It is just so much fun to add more and play around on here!

Here are a few from a family shoot I did a while back (Father's Day to be exact) and finally finished proofing. I know... sorry. It seems to take a while when life keeps happening!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Lindsay Bateman said...

Gorgeous pics Alli! I recognize that family! LOVE the one of the twins. They are so cute. I remember when they were born. It's amazing too how one is resembling their mom and the other their dad. Great job...AGAIN!!! Loved how you also used that stone statue at mcarthur. never thought of using it that way before!! Great stuff!!