Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer Wedding

I was fortunate enough to second shoot for Jana Kendall, July 12 for a wedding in Josephburg. The day turned out absolutely gorgeous, beautiful weather and a beautiful couple made for a perfect wedding day. The church was amazing, it was old, complete with no plumbing and the painting inside was stunning. The family farm where some formals were shot was incredible with the gardens sewn with so much love, the perfect spot for family photos. Now that I have used up every adjective i really know... here are a few I was able to catch from the day...

I thought this was cute! Typical farm! ;o)




Jana hiking with them into the canola field... which turned out to make the most amazing shots, check out Jana's shots on her blog!

Gotcha again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful.

Lindsay Bateman said...

GORGEOUS job Alli!! Those pictures are so beautiful....I wish I would have got you to shoot my wedding!!! You captured some very beautiful images. Thanks for sharing! Amazing job!