Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take... but by the number of MOMENTS that take our breath away...

Friday, July 18, 2008

Just that little bit extra!

I look so forward to when an order arrives! Then i get to package it all up for the client, it is so much fun and adds to the creativity and imagery! I am looking into more fun and beautifully different ways to make the order just that much more special and fun to receive! It's almost like Christmas or a birthday... which are always fun!

These are just quick shots off my little point and shoot, horrible lighting and blah, blah, blah... but I just wanted to post and tell, I will take better pictures later and post them... ;o)


1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Hey girl... lol, I love your packaging and the album... in all honesty, same colors as I have been using! heheheh ; and same album too! You have WONDERFUL taste Alli! :) I just changed my colors because I ran out of the green bags.. but I love that green...and I have to agree on how much fun it is to get pretty orders, and even funner to package them up! :) :) :)